Tuesday, February 14, 2017

It's been a while

Really, it's been a while that I have done things that I loved to do. Blogging is one of them. I still do blog, but that's technical blog and related to office work. I am talking about personal blog. I have not written much about the experiences I have had in past neither I worked on understanding my thoughts. Well… I think it's time to start writing again.

When we were small, we used to hear and tell stories to friends and family. I still remember when I was 4 or 5 years old, all relatives used to make me tell a story. I was small enough to not understand that it was not the story that they wanted to hear, but probably the way I used to tell them. You know how kids talk and tell stories. I don't know why as we grew up, we forgot to share stories. Probably, it’s the technology to blame… In my free time, I watch YouTube, listen songs on internet radio and then there is Facebook, insta and WhatsApp. The list has increased in recent years.



You must be wondering, many people do this. They start writing blogs, play musical instruments, decide to learn new things, etc. and then after a while forget about it. Yes, I fell in that category. But I had this realization about a week back that I need to rewind a bit and probably get a fresh start and and continue doing it (like I used to do during my school and college days). You still don't think I will be able to do it? Well, I don’t blame you. At this point, even I do not have enough hopes or confidence… But hey, at least I have started. I drew a portrait last week and I am happy how it turned out. Here it is. I have things to talk about this portrait, but probably will keep that for later blog post. The idea for this post is to see this as a fresh new start to do things that I used to love to do.


And lastly, because I am posting this on 14th Feb... Happy Valentines Day!

No comments: